Word is spreading...

I'm new to posting on this board but have been lurking and reading and learning for a while now. Been hanging out here more in the last month or so. I've checked in once in a while for a loooong time to see how CM was going and any news.

Even though the demo has been out for 6 months and is now 'dated' compared to what the game will actually look and play like I was still VERY impressed. I've been telling anyone and everyone I chat with on other forums about this game, of course there are so many things to tell them about they hardly believe me! Seems I learn something new everytime I visit here or TGN and I must say, I have never been this excited over a game release. Very nice to see people put extra effort into all aspects of a game and do it right. This, to me, shows how much the subject of the game means to them and that that much more time, effort and support will go into the game.

Thanks for re-newing my love for computer wargames

-an enthusiastic newbie!

Danno

Indeed it is, Danno!

I'm a complete newbie to CM:BO. I came here after following a link posted on the SPWAW forum. I now have the demo downloaded on 2(!) computers, AND I STILL CAN'T PLAY IT! ( one is a Windows NT machine, the other has a little-tiny video card[2 mb]) But I am still looking forward to CM:BOs release. By that time I should be home on a decent system. I am also looking forward to playing SPWAW when it is released.

------------------

"Driver move out, Gunner take over"

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wotan:

I came here after following a link posted on the SPWAW forum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It worked! My mess I created over there worked! wink.gif Halleiluiah! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

If you can, you need at least an 8MB video card. I just checked the downloads page and, yes, it apparently doesn't work with Windows NT due to no DirectX I guess.

------------------

"I am not interested in the names of your fathers...nor of your family's lineage. What I am interested in...is your breaking point!"--Gen. Chang

I can't really fix either system that I have the demo loaded on. Neither system is really 'mine' to change video cards or OS's on. So I'll just wait and suffer I guess. ( sniff, sniff ) I plan on playing both CMBO and SPW@W until I puke ( or my wife kicks my ass, which ever comes first ) when I get back to the states. That and play with my daughter. And watch TV. And drink beer. AND GET LAID!!!! ( mmmmmmmm, boobies.....)

------------------

I should of called myself S/SGT Lafayette Pool or maybe Lt Col Creighton Abrams...