For those waiting for the game in the mail:

Well i ordered my game and i was hoping to get it before the new years. I was told in responce to an email i sent the following:

=============================================

We have a substantial backlog of orders to process (we took a few day off last week) and at present your order is not in the system yet. So odds are, you probably won't get it before New Years. Even if this wasn't a holiday, an order placed on the 25th probably would take about a week to arrive (factoring in the time to process the order and ship it out), with now with the normal holiday rush, its just going to be worse.

Sorry, but I don't want you to get your hopes all up. I would say that assuming your order ships out in the next 48hrs (and their are no problems with the payment method) you should get it sometime mid to late next week. I am uncertain if the USPS is taking Monday off as a holiday or not though.

Matt

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Battlefront.com, Inc.

Home of Superior War and Strategy Games

www.battlefront.com

=============================================

time to find better things to do with my time till then. o well.

Sorry

We all had to deal with the wait. Ya it felt likes weeks. My CM took about 9 days late June 2000. Just hope that your not outside of US, I hear the wait could be months for other countries.

Just trying to get myself back to member status. Changed name yesterday and had to start all over.

good news for me... I GOT MY GAME!!!! so i dont know maybe it si becaus ei live in NYC i dont know but the guy who wrote me was wrong. i got it the day after i recieved the email. maybe i was out of their system becaus emy game shipped by the time he looked. good luck to all those waiting.