Seasons Greetings From CMHQ, SantaBot Has Some Nice Gifties For You ALL!!!! HO HO HO!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Yup...I haven't forgotten you this holiday weekend.

Got a nice load of presents for you all so lets review

The resumption of the Fionn and Claymore AAR, turns 4 and 5 posted.

New Infantry Tactics Primer/Tutorial. Grogs and people with lives both with love this one! tongue.gif

New Marco Bergman Preview POTD..Yummy M5!!!

Awesome new Sdkfz 250 series mod with FOUR different camo patterns and separate Wehrmacht and Waffen SS textures!!!

New Untested Mod...

So Merry Christmas or whatever faith and all that jazz, just get to CMHQ and spend the holidays with those that know how to stuff a stocking!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest SS Peiper

Thanks Madmatt for the great update, and Fernando Buil great work as always, now all we need is the Sdkfz 250/8 PLEASE smile.gif When is Marco's new mod coming out???

SS Peiper

I've got a preview/QA copy of Marco's new M5 Stuart and M8 HMC mod. It's awesome guys! He's redone all of the batch files. It's a bit complicated at first, took me awhile to figure it out, and that is saying something. wink.gif But two main batch files run the entire thing (us_ff_textures.bat and commonwealth_textures.bat) But you will click on the smaller individual batch files. These will call on the larger batch file and it'll do its thing.

But anyway, an important note:

When you get Marco's new mod, the UK Stuart V and the US M5A1 share SOME files, but NOT all. So you will only be able to view them from one side or another. What is shared is the turret and the lower hull. The top deck, side, and rear are not shared. So if you have British textures loaded. The M5A1 will have a British turret and lower hull.

The reason this mod has been delayed, is because the first Beta patch corrected a texture problem with the Stuart V and Marco had to redo some of his work.

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 12-23-2000).]

It's out of my hands now, but if final tweaking goes to plan, release will be late tonight. Gordon Molek is just chasing the last possible batch bugs.

If, unlike Maximus, you don't care WHY the batch system works, you should find the transition painless. Just copy all the files, and run your old shortcuts as usual.

It's out of my hands now, but if final tweaking goes to plan, release will be late tonight. Gordon Molek is just chasing the last possible batch bugs.

Marco,

All right another Christmas gift to look foward to.Will you be just sending it to CMHQ or will it be other places also?

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Dave

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marco Bergman:

If, unlike Maximus, you don't care WHY the batch system works, you should find the transition painless. Just copy all the files, and run your old shortcuts as usual.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well yeah, that's what I meant to say. wink.giftongue.gif

However I had to convert to that _noncamo (Firefly) method instead of my original fix method. frown.gif