I,ve had enough of CM

Ok,now here i am sat in good ol manchester,england,reading all the posts about how good Cm is,ive downloaded all mods,scenarios n updates.One more week or more before my CM arrives.

I cant take the waiting anymore,so its goodbye cruel postal services of the world......kaboom....smack...damn missed,next time stick barrels of shotgun in mouth not the stock.I WANT MY BLOODY GAME NOW

i,ll show you where the iron crosses grow

Ironcross I'm another poor Englishman (from the Wirral, not far from you) waiting for my copy; however I am just finishing my A-Levels off at the moment, hopefully my copy will arrive the day, or day after I'm finished so that I am not tempted to have a go and blow my politics A-Level. But it doesn't stop me from wanting this game and hating all others who already have a copy.

[This message has been edited by Owen (edited 06-24-2000).]

Oh, my brethren across the sea in merry old England are already starting to go crazy on the wait (born in England, Mother still an English citizen).

How do you think we feel in the US who are still waiting for our copies? Heck, I've been watching folks who ordered later AND had their CCs charged after mine get theirs back a few days ago, and I'm still singing the empty mail box blues. I'm on the same coast (NC) as BTS and still nothing. Its almost enough to make me switch to warm beer! But not that bad yet.

I'm with you, that gun looks tempting. But you know, CM is so GOOD that there is no way we can take that option out from this horrid waiting. CM is worth waiting another year if necessary. I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!! (knocking on wood)