License for Pacific Theater CM?

Guest Blacksilver

Lobo,

Don't sell the east Front short. There are many "I only play German" players who are finding that the Americans are actually interesting to play. That is largely because of the attention to detail that BTS has put into CM. I think if you give them a try, you'll find the Germans and Russians quite enjoyable.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gen. Sosaboski:

Phew! CMs will be out by the time I'm finished with 1st year at college.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, you'll probably have to resit it, having played all the time instead of studying biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> originally posted by Lobo:

Please, please don't tell me your next installment will be Russian/German only!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Italians, Finns, Spanish, Cossacks, Hungarians, Scandinavian, French, Belgian Waffen SS volunteers, need I go on? Oh, and there are always the elite Romanian troops with their superior weapons. Unfortunately they tend to put their leaders where they are facing the wrong end of a firing squad smile.gif And the Soviets used lots of foreign equipment, Shermans etc, so that even Americans can feel part of the action biggrin.gif My grand-father has a picture of one they knocked out before Leningrad. (Sherman that is, not an American)

I am sure that BTS with customary attention to detail will put all these in with differences modeled down to uniform buttons, and you could have cool scenarios where Finnish ski troops wreak havoc in Soviet supply areas. I was never interested in reading or playing East Front stuff, but I am sure BTS will put out a cool game and I would pre-order it now.

------------------

Andreas

Damn, had to edit my smilies smile.gifbiggrin.gif I like smilies! Does that make me sad? confused.gif

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 04-28-2000).]