more improvements for allied tanks

The "weathered" allied tanks are posted over at Madmatt's Combat HQ site, and I've already begun retooling to produce better versions with highlights, shadows, sharper image quality over the previous. Don't ask, give me a couple days smile.gif

Here's a sneak peek:

improvedbrits.jpg

since I have a few days off I'll have plenty of time to work on these sharper ones.

-johnS

Awesome! biggrin.gif I am happy to see your work on the allied vehicles. Keep us updated on your progress.

Thanks again for your efforts.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wayne:

Do any of you see a strange resemblance between the Cromwells and the "Tigers" in Saving Private Ryan?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope!

The SPR Tigers were based on the Russian T34 Chassis.

Mace

Rob,that would be nice up to the beginning of 44 but after that equipment wasn't the only problem.You need crews for these tanks.The Russians had huge numbers of tanks.Supposedly good tanks.You can argue all day about how good each nations equipment is.But the finished product includes crew and command.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

I rest my case!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At the military museum in Berlin-Karlshorst (well worth a visit, bu only if you enjoy pictures, or speak either Russian or German) they have Russian military equipment from the war outside. couple of guns, some tanks. I was quite surprised how small the T-34 is in reality.

------------------

Andreas