Evening Chaps

I've got a tank for ya. Willie meet Bilko, Bilko meet Willie.

smile.gif

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

smile.gif

------------------

"You see, while I've been gone you loony chumchucks have thrown Peng in a ditch, ran Frenchie out of town and reduced Seanachai to a four-sentence-max-posting wretch. To compound this, you have managed to create an entire fantasy world for me to occupy that consists almost but not entirely of a Polar Bear's rectum. And, AND, you moved the Cesspool to Australia. You should be ashamed of yourselves." - Elijah Meeks

RUN LIKE HELL - CM/Cross Country motto

[This message has been edited by Ezmartini (edited 12-29-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rodger Bilko:

Any tanks for sale? smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No but I just got one a M48A3 for Christmas

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

He is asking for a tank not a Sherman. If he wanted a Sherman he would have said,

"Does anyone have any mobile coffins for sale",

Just like that. biggrin.gif

------------------

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Der Unbekannte Jäger:

He is asking for a tank not a Sherman. If he wanted a Sherman he would have said,

"Does anyone have any mobile coffins for sale",

Just like that. biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't say word about Sherman being worth crap, just said I saw one.

Hi there,RB.Does the Donster know that you are posting here? I wont tell if you wont.Seriously,these are great people and the CM is a fantastic simulation.Ive been totally hooked on it since buying it last August.Do yourself a favor and D/L the demo off the download section and see if Im right.BTW,better leave your stick behind,these people are tough. Good to see you post.I havent deserted EAW,just doing something a little different.A Happy New Year to you and Erin Go Bragh!