OKAY OKAY I WAS RONG

Okay after reading and reading all the info i could find i am sorry for posting that topic. about were to order.

and also sorry for calling u dum

One thing before i go to zzzzzzzzzzzz is the cost of CM in Australian or American. money i mean

Also is their ment to be a fog when you turn fog of war on

Guest Mirage2k

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Also is their ment to be a fog when you turn fog of war on<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

smile.gif Fog of war is just the term used to describe how the game presents what your troops can "see." If certain areas of the map cannot be seen by your troops, then units in those areas will also be invisible. CMs "fog of war" is a bit more complicated, because sometimes what your units "see" isn't correct. For instance, a unit will not be able to specifically identify units at long range, may mistakenly ID a unit as something else entirely, or decide that one of your friendly units seems hostile, leading to "friendly-fire" situations.

-Andrew

Yes, whenever you turn on fog of war there should be an on-screen fog and two small third-world african countries will declare war on eachother.

Then, when you finish the game and one side wins the results are emailed to the two african nations and their populations "culled" as appropriate.

As for the cost of CM... It is measured in either sacrificial virgins ( 53 ) or white goats ( 18 ). Admittedly it is rare to find 53 virgins of legal age anywhere in Australia or America so payment is usually tendered in terms of white goats or, for the more esoteric amongst us, in US dollars ( 53, includes shipping and delivery costs).

NOTE: IF you are seeing a fog appear in your room while playing CM this is probably due to improper electrical wiring. Clues to support this supposition would be the presence of a burning smell and sparks coming from your monitor, tower or plug socket.

To cure this simply be sure to take a METAL implement and insert it into said plug socket. Wiggle it around inside the faulty socket and wait for the solution to present itself in a rather "illuminating" fashion.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fionn:

To cure this simply be sure to take a METAL implement and insert it into said plug socket. Wiggle it around inside the faulty socket and wait for the solution to present itself in a rather "illuminating" fashion. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL - but good thing you live in Ireland Fionn - I can just see an ambulance-chaser, err, lawyer act on the advice in the US and sue you for what you are worth under the silly judicial system they have there.

------------------

Andreas

Guest Mirage2k

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>ROFL - but good thing you live in Ireland Fionn - I can just see an ambulance-chaser, err, lawyer act on the advice in the US and sue you for what you are worth under the silly judicial system they have there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Muchos LOLs Fionn...

At least we don't have Britain's insane search-and-seizure laws...is Ireland basically the same way?

-Andrew

Guest Commando

I was laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair...

------------------

You're playing a wargame, when suddenly you throw yourself on the floor and yell "No! Take me!", when your favourite unit was destroyed by the computer AI.

[This message has been edited by Commando (edited 07-02-2000).]

I am shocked and appalled at Fionn's post. His statements can only be explained by ignorance. This individual is from Darwin for godsake. I know you guys don't know much about Oz but haven't you ever heard of Darwin-origin of the species? Yes, there are some enclaves which are yet lost upon evolutions byways. Mr Kelly's advice is just bound to be followed and he could soon find the RSPCA hot on his trail.

------------------

"Pink Floyd, a load of old twaddle"-John Lydon

"Silly Judicial system!!??"

American justice is the best that money can buy!

Look at how well our jurists are paid!

And the very reasonable fees that our lawyers collect!

And our judges don't have to wear those silly white wigs...

Thank you for your patience...