Rare Basic Training Photo!!! :O

Hehehe...good un', Kitty!

Oh-uh...change your name, quick, I hear M. Bates coming to criticize your exploits of innocent hamsters and harmless Helmets!

wink.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Kitty, do you think cats could run tanks?

And hamsters could run panzers?

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

Hehehe...good un', Kitty!

Oh-uh...change your name, quick, I hear M. Bates coming to criticize your exploits of innocent hamsters and harmless Helmets!

wink.gifbiggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe and here I thought I was being all "MBC" (M. Bates Correct) by just using a hamster and a helmet I took off of a WW2 reeenactor. =(

K

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rommel22:

Why are Germans represented as Hamsters???

Are Americans cats??? Why not rakoons or squirels??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're correct. Historically speaking all sides employed a wide variety of fluffy critters in their armed forces. It's just been a coincidence that so far the photos I've posted seem to be one-sided. Some of the first photos of hamsters that I saw posted here depicted them in the American army. I'll try to show a more realistic portrayal in my future posts.

Kitty

Ps - Hehehe, I think i'm losing my mind! =D

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

Ps - Hehehe, I think i'm losing my mind! =D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Minds, like virginity, only become useful when they are lost.

biggrin.gif

Michael

Why are the Hamsters PanzerGrenadiers, one and all?

Why, its because these are natives of Hamburg.

The term meaning "citizen of Hamburg" we are more familiar with, Hamburger, was created after the great Kitty Power made their historical impact, thus forever changing the term from "Hamster" to "Hamburger".

And now, the great Kitty power is proud to export Hamburger franchises all over the world.

Of course, this has created a whole new problem on the world's roadways, the trash from the Hamburger wrapper, better known to some as "Kitty Litter".

LOL Kitty, hehe, hehehe one of the funniest things I've seen on here yet.

Ah hemm. Meine Herren, even now our forces are preparing to launch zee greatest super veapon ovvensive zee forum hast ever seen. Mit Das Hampstern vee will achieve total victory ober zee dastardly forces vich hast brutally made us to use Amerikanish trucks, und vhich have found our Hampster spies in das CM flash screen. Vee will not be DENIED!

smile.gif

------------------

"Wer zuerst schiesst hat mehr von Leben"

Moto-(3./JG11 "Graf")

Bruno "Stachel" Weiss

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 09-30-2000).]