Unsuperbowl?

Hello all,

Its been a while since I posted, but I was wondering if the Unsuperbowl that was announced some time ago is still a go?

At this rate most of the guys who signed up are probably veterans already..I unfortunatly haven't been able to play to much of CM, Work and Life do suck sometimes,

Besides I have to reboot to Win 98 when i do want to play, cause Win2k and CM dont like each other, I get this flashing text in menu and command screen.

Anyways Stuka, is it still on?

Thanks!

Yes it’s still on. If you haven’t already email Stuka at: stuka@jcn1.com and let him know your in. I think he’s bee delaying things until he hears back from all the players. He’s emailed out the ground rules and plans on starting the end of August.

yo got back from Holidays in France (Normandy) wild stuff.

I think I be making maps way differently now... after seeing the countryside of Normandy and all... Bocage is brutal... damn scarry if I was a trooper or soldier durring the time.

The beaches are also a sight to see some real hard to think running up against (Omaha) yikes!

so now that Im back and awaiting orders for the Not so Superbowl lets rock Stuka!

by the way will this be a 1.04 version or 1.03..?

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 08-20-2000).]