E-Mail information about shipping?

Ööööhm, well, did i understand it right, that no information is given by E-Mail?

´Cause, i preordered in May, but didn´t get an E-Mail yet, that "my" game is on it´s way. I post this question in the forum, ´cause i know that BTS is to busy at the moment to answer every singe Mail.

Could anybode answer me, who is sure to get the game in the next days - if he has been informed by E-Mail about it?

(My english is not the best, please forgive me - but i hope you know what i wanna say/know)

Greetings

Jochen

Herr Jochen2,

Guten Tag. Wie geht es Ihnen heute nachmittag? Entschuldigung, meinen Deutsh sprechen ist nicht so gut also.

That's about the full extent of most of what I remember of my German unfortunately. wink.gif Spelling probably isn't that great either.

Like Sniperscope said, no news is good news. They are only emailing folks where they had trouble charging their credit cards, etc. So if you havn't heard anything / received an email from them that is the best news of all.

Aufweidersehen,

Mike D

aka Mikester

aka Herr Dittmer

Hi,

thanks a lot for your answers. Everytime a good feeling to be in this community.

Herr Mikester,

herzlichen Dank, es geht mir gut. Weiterhin danke ich für Ihre netten Worte auf Deutsch!

Auf wiedersehen.

Greetings

Jochen