Attn: Sniperscope

Ok I read the review. What a crock of ****. They took 3 whole freaking points away because the CM did not have TCP/IP support but they fail to mention that it's coming down the pipline as a FREEEEEEE!!! patch.

They also mention that the graphics are ok and not as good as certain other games. They fail to mention that this game did/does the following:

1-sold out!! yeah baby on the net nit wits!!

2-support second to none, name one other company with this type of commitment and support? knuckleheads!

3-mods, pods(humans addicted to Cm),and tons of new stuff...on a daily basis, brain deads.

4-we have MadMatt, Wildbill, Rookie (for baiting me into this rant)the senitive guy Fionn (this will get me in hot water)SS Peiper (my brother and hated war game enemy)

5-Turrert(and his great fun meta game) and a ton of other guys. Dam it to hell!!! ok I need to stop I am getting chest pains. I think I will now play a relaxing game of CM.

sniperscope

[This message has been edited by sniperscope (edited 07-13-2000).]

Even "Risk II" scored higher than CM at Gamecenter in the "war and strategy" department. I guess that is more to their liking.

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 07-13-2000).]

Yea,Even I was officially agitated after reading that..

I even fired off a 3 page missive to the reviews editor. ^&*&%%^&*((%$$$ Morons..

(Counts to 10)

OK I am better now but they should not have people who play RTS review this title.

Just my Nickel...

I just thought you might like to rant over something that was worthy of a rant. Did you email the turds?

------------------

-Rookie

Cactus Air Force Homepage

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kump:

Even "Risk II" scored higher than CM at Gamecenter in the "war and strategy" department. I guess that is more to their liking.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or perhaps, more suited to their level of intelligence?

Mace