Buddy aid and weapon reclaim

I cannot find if there is any restriction on weapon reclaim from manual, below are my observation in 3.0 engine

Not sure they are correct, please correct me if I am wrong

1)      A riflemen (bolt-action rifle) will reclaim the LMG and MP44, he cannot reclaim SMG, Semi-Auto rifle

2)      A SMG gunner will reclaim the rifle (both bolt-action and semi-auto) and LMG

3)      A LMG gunner will reclaim the SMG

4)      Tank crew will reclaim rifle/SMG/LMG

5)      Anti Tank Rifle (ATR) cannot be reclaimed by anybody

6)      Only the other member in the same HMG team can reclaim the HMG

7)      Only the engineer or personal in engineer squad can reclaim Demo Charges

That list seems right. I am not sure if anyone has done formal testing but we do know that rifles are preferred over SMGs. Also note that the game also simulates a chance that the weapon is damaged and not usable.

18 hours ago, Chibot Mk IX said:

3)      A LMG gunner will reclaim the SMG

That one I didn't know and I don't know if I have seen that. Do you have an example? Do they stop using their LMG or just switched to the SMG instead of their pistol when moving.

18 hours ago, Chibot Mk IX said:

4)      Tank crew will reclaim rifle/SMG/LMG

A tank crew member with a pistol will do that. Likely the same for an officer armed with only a pistol too. Any tank crew organically armed with an SMG or a weapon they already picked up will behave the same as anyone else.