Still waiting in the Grate White North (CANADA).

Hang in there Boris. The game is worth the wait. I just love the editor. I've never seen one so easy to use. Maps can be made in a snap. Everything works as it should. It's a tinkerer's heaven.

Hey Boris, if it means anything, it took 14 days for it to reach me in Winnipeg, and that includes the long weekend. It was postmarked the 21st of June and I got it on July 4th.

Enjoy your free time now...once you get CM you won't have any wink.gif ...and whats more is you won't even care!

------------------

"Hosti Acie Nominati"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Little Black Devil:

Hey Boris, if it means anything, it took 14 days for it to reach me in Winnipeg, and that includes the long weekend. It was postmarked the 21st of June and I got it on July 4th.

Enjoy your free time now...once you get CM you won't have any wink.gif ...and whats more is you won't even care!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine too was shipped on the 21st of June.

You would think we in Canada would get them all about the same time not more then 3 working days.

Hey

to the canadians who have received and paid for everything.

What was the final bill? it seems like it could be about $80 bucks canadian.

45US + 8US

=53 US

* 1.33 (approx for exchange)

= 70.49 Canadian (Is there a service charge on credit card for exchange rate?)

+ 7% GST = 75.42 plus the 5 dollars canada post takes

=80.42(plus a possible credit card service charge)

damn thats a lot.... frown.gif i hate the exchange rate.

[This message has been edited by Melloj (edited 07-06-2000).]

Melloj,

Put in perspective, that's the price of going to about 10 movies these days (WITHOUT buying the junk food, either).

I don't know about you, but I am most definitely going to get way more than 10 movies worth of entertainment out of CM... biggrin.gif

BTW, my copy arrived on my doorstep 2 days ago (I'm in Montreal). So, chin up fellow Canucks...if you don't have it yet, it's winding your way! smile.gif

zhukey