Captured unit moving

Can some one please tell me what the point of moving captured units around does? I recently bought the game about a week ago, and now noticed that they are movable.

I haven't found a use other then maybe if the map has exit zones (which most do not) run them off the map for extra points. which isn't the case for 1% of most scenarios. I've found that moving them back and forth across the battle field is a fun example of a deadly game of red light green light smile.gif

------------------

You will find sometimes that captured units, if not guarded (or moved towards your infantry) might think again about spending the rest of the war in a stinking camp and start fighting again.

------------------

My soldiers are regular, must be the fibre in the musli...

I try to move captured units off map ( i.e. towards the edge of my setup zone. You'll get the extra VPs for them if doing so and you didn't need to guard them throughout the game.

There was a thread about captured units a while ago ( forgive my laziness to dig it out) and some guys found out that you can.. ehhh.. use them otherwise.

Yeap,

Some dark warlord suggested on the forum marching them to clear possible minefields, and also using them as decoy in low visibility times.

But we wouldn't do that, would we? wink.gif

------------------

My soldiers are regular, must be the fibre in the musli...