Canadian campaigns?

7 hours ago, Xorg_Xalargsky said:

Hmm, I was thinking of starting a BfN campaign soon, I might give this one a spin, bonus points for having Canadians.

Can anyone comment on its playability with the 4.0 engine? I assume it should play alright (4,0 didn't seem to include many potentially game-breaking changes).

Not that I'm aware of. I think two people have reported a possible corruption that can occur between battles 1 and 2 which is a bit annoying but nothing I can fix. However given the number of downloads it's received it's a small minority of players. Some of the battles are Battlation(+) affairs so make sure your computer can cope. :)

39 minutes ago, Ithikial_AU said:

Not that I'm aware of. I think two people have reported a possible corruption that can occur between battles 1 and 2 which is a bit annoying but nothing I can fix. However given the number of downloads it's received it's a small minority of players. Some of the battles are Battlation(+) affairs so make sure your computer can cope. :)

Oh worry not, I'm currently playing a PBEM where I'm commanding 3 light battalions. This old PC can handle anything Combat Mission throws its way. (loading/saving and turn processing are quite long though!)