Oh how long do i have to wait ??? :(

Ordered last friday...

Checking my mailbox everyday with hope.. nothing.. ;(

Oh how long will this misery last ?

My wife is in europe for another month and everyday after 3pm is my time biggrin.gif

And yet one game i want isn't here...

I'm only about 300 miles from their HQ. Maybe i should have just drove there ?

How long did you guys wait for your full copy of CM ?

------------------

Haha...Fd ya old war dog! Is part of the experience, the agonising wait for CM to turn up!

You'll love it tho, perhaps we can sit round the BBQ and argue about the modelling of how ferocious Polish airbourne units are!! Or how the King Tiger's canon is way under modelled!!

Just kidding. Check to see if your credit card has been charged, usually takes a few days after that if you're in the US. Be thankful you're not in Oz...It took 3 weeks to get here.

Reg's

Fen

5 days?

*Hysteric Psychotic laughter*...

5 DAYS?

lets see... I became a CM addict... november of last year...

umm...

hmmm.

I preordered a few days later...

lets see, that would be what now, 9 months? wink.gif

and I'm a newcomer, there have been preorders standing for more than a year wink.gif

(btw, I mean no snydness or disrespect, its just funny to see new people complaining that they don't have the game, and remember the months of waiting for it to come out myself wink.gif

-EridanMan

Guest dirkd1976

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>btw, I mean no snydness or disrespect, its just funny to see new people complaining that they don't have the game, and remember the months of waiting for it to come out myself<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAMNIT WHERES MY COPY!!! I ordered last Friday and it is not here yet. I live about 1 hour from BTS, and I dont have it yet!!! frown.gif

Actually, I'm kidding, no I'm not, yes I am, no I'm not........I'm really looking forward to recieving my copy of CM, I don't know how you guys who have waited for months put up with it!! biggrin.gif I've been waiting 4 days and its KILLING ME!! (But then again I have absolutly no patience when it comes to mail-order.) Can't wait to get it!! Can you guys at BTS hear me? If I don't get my copy of CM tomorrow, I'm gonna come looking for ya......... smile.gif JK!!

Happy gaming fellow waities!! smile.gif

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

Hey fenris !!!

Pritzl here, buzzer, whole bunch of WB folk...

Who would have thought.. wink.gif

Should we start the discussioins by 190F vs Tempest argument ? biggrin.gif

PS. Checked my account.. it says pending/subject to verification.. so i guess they pulled the money...

The wait is killing me !!! smile.gif