Russian campaign, mission 2: No mortar ammo

Anders_1970

I'm really enjoying this campign so far and just finished mission 1 with at total victory for the total loss of one KIA, one wounded and one T-72B3 knocked out.

In mission 2 I have two batteries of 120mm mortars, but neither are of any use since they labled as "out of ammo". Is this because I used up all mortar and artillery ammo in mission 1?

Without the mortars this mission seems near impossible to win since I don't have the tools to dislodge the infantry an APC in the cattle farm. Any ideas?

Best regards,

Anders

The second mission is the...night recon, right? Been a while since I did a playthrough. I recall being able to overcome most opposition with small arms fire. You can dance circles around the Ukranians at night, esp. since Russian recce have helmet-fixed NVGs if my memory serves. I also seem to recall Mission 1 warning you that you will have no time to resupply; don't worry - you definitely don't need the 120mms in this mission and the next one will give you a breathtaking amount of fire support.

Edited by Rinaldi

• 2 weeks later...