A CM's copy for me

If what you're interested in is simply getting a copy as quickly as possible, and you think you can trust the people on this board, ask one of them to order a copy for you and send it to you via the shipper of your choice (Federal Express, UPS, whatever)

The CD could be sent via C.O.D., so you would pay for it when the deliveryman brings it to your door, and then the deliveryman would send the money to the person in the U.S. who bought it.

Just a thought.

DjB

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt. Manieri:

Il mio amico, sto andando in Sicilia questa estate con la mia nonna. Se viveta in Siciliy, vi porterĂ² una copia. Gli italiani devono rimanere insieme! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Manieri

May be you can do the Doug Beman's procedure.

What's your opinion?

BTW my e-mail is dipyb@tin.it (i have cancelled it in the register form,sorry).

Thankx :)

I will be in Italy the first two weeks of September. One week in Rome and the second in Milan. If possible a hotseat game would be great fun. Maybe I will ahve learned a little Italian by then.

Jason

------------------

Betas available to everyone are just publicity stunts anyways. -FK

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Call me crazy, but why not order one yourself???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had a little search here in this forum about the keywords "european shipping" and i saw that i have very little possibilities to buy a CM' copy on line (taxes,extra prices,ecc ecc).

So europeans help me! how did you have CM ?

Hey Seahawk,Manieri i'm working at University of Messina (Eastern Sicily) like a biologist isn't cool ?

Thanks guachi. :)