LOS problem

Euri

Attached is some light reading on the subject.  The tldr version is this is a game limitation and BFC have experimented with various methods to improve it but none worked (aka performed) well enough to implement.

In your specific case it looks like you might have a bit more room to the right there that could get you enough of an angle to target that building.  It is hard to tell just from a picture if you have enough room.

3 hours ago, IanL said:

Attached is some light reading on the subject.  The tldr version is this is a game limitation and BFC have experimented with various methods to improve it but none worked (aka performed) well enough to implement.

Excellent reading.  Thank you, Ian.  I jumped the gun to try the workaround and was disappointed to learn that it doesn't work anymore!  I should work on my reading comprehension.

LOL Yeah I was excited to find that work around too.  And then I got a private PM saying, could you not push that any more because it can be abused to allow you to mortar anywhere on the map with direct fire.  Talk about unintended consequences.  I can say that now because that technique has been blocked for awhile now and no current or even one back patched games allow you do do that.