NEW PATCH INSTALL

I have had this exact problem, ive installed to the correct directory, numerous times. The program never reports v23. I have even tryied to intall it to another directory, and move the files into the CMBO folder. It says it is overwriting the files, but nothing ever changes.

When I installed the new version I deleted the old exe. in both the game folder and on my desktop. When I went into the game folder and looked for the new exe. there was'nt any. I looked in the beta patch file inside the CMBO game folder. So I restored my old exe. from the trash bin, thankfully I did'nt delete them from the trash bin, and opened the game using the old exe. and it worked. Apparently the new version does'nt creat a new exe., you use the old one.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

I have run all of the .exe's and none of them have the patch i installed. I know it was in the right directory for sure.

I have no idea why the problem is ocuring, even by manualy moving the files into CMBO directory it does not update the game

Guest Rex_Bellator

Me 2 frown.gif ,I downloaded & tried to install last night and no joy. It's the first time I've ever failed to run a patch correctly, but I tried everything I could think of including all of the above.

I'll try again tonite, I was a bit tired!

------------------

"We're not here to take it - We're here to give it"

General Morshead's response to the popular newspaper headline "Tobruk Can Take It"

Hey Jake,

For whatever reason, the same thing happened to me. I thought I knew how to install a patch correctly--been doing it quite a bit lately. The only thing that worked for me was deleting the new patch file, and re-downloading it. I also deleted all old patches except for 1.05. I d/l directly into my CM root directory. Then, I dbl clicked on it to extract and it worked. The correct patch is displayed in the game.

------------------

Land Soft, Kill Quiet