Very strange error on the heels of another..

All of a sudden, after experiencing one error that would prevent saved or new games from loading, now I am getting this error simply trying to start the game.. :

-Error- No Game Title

It seems like there was a problem with your license.

a

Contact us for further assistance.

-Erroro- No Request Code

Send this number to customer support to get your activation key

Please enter a serial key to fix this error.

Erroaaaaaar message.

• Exit
  • Enter

It looks just like that and is a white box   no number not anything else...   wtf is going on all of a sudden i've played this game a long long time

Disregard I had to reinstall everything and the patches AGAIN but now i get the game to load up... this is all very strange never had problems with SC before. But I still cannot get the scenarios to load, getting the error:

FAILED(initialize_national_tile_surface): 0x80070057 The parameter is incorrect.

and game crashes >X(    something to do with new AMD driverrs???

LOL   now I am gettting:

-Error- No Game Title

It seems like there was a problem with your license.

a

Contact us for further assistance.

-Erroro- No Request Code

Send this number to customer support to get your activation key

Please enter a serial key to fix this error.

Erroaaaaaar message.

• Exit
  • Enter

again...   this is really whacky.

Unfortunately changing your video card MIGHT have tripped up the copy-protection system. The copy-protection system is probably interpreting the change in hardware to suggest it is running on a different computer. You will want to contact the Helpdesk (click on the '+New ticket' blue button in the upper right):

http://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/

You may need a gsClean file for SC WW1 and/or the Breakthrough expansion. This utility will wipe out the current activation and it should allow you to reactivate the game/expansion. I assume you may need it for Breakthrough and then attempt to reactivate Breakthrough. There is a chance that you may need it for the SC WW1 base game though, so you may want to ask for both utilities.

Ok Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.  It seems sometimes a reboot of the machine will fix it, or a clean install.. but of course that is annoying... but it doesn't matter anyway because I am still getting the:

FAILED(initialize_national_tile_surface): 0x80070057 The parameter is incorrect.

when I try to load a scenario :(

Yeah it will no longer let me load the game... apparently you are right the copy protection is broken. I bought this game and installed it as a bundle, so it only had one license, do I still need to utilities?  Also, how come I cannot simply enter the license I still have for it?? it lets you type it in, but the "enter" button is not a button.. .just text...

This whole thing is so whacky I swear! And to top it all off it doesn't seem like AMD is going to get around to this any time soon.

Usually you get an error of a particular sort when the copy-protection system has tripped, which will prevent you from playing the game. The gsClean utility from the Helpdesk will be necessary in order to clear the current activation and reactivate.If it was a bundle, then typically just the 'Breakthrough' gsClean utility should be needed to my knowledge, but mention in your ticket that the game is a bundle.

That should get the game reactivated, but the original error will unfortunately remain. It will likely take AMD awhile before they address this particular problem, unless you're incredibly lucky and they find that other programs aren't working and address the problem much sooner.

• 4 weeks later...