QB manual selected AI unit deployed facing backward

I've experienced this on almost every map in QB.

Here's the scenario: 

Battle type: US attack

battle size: no matter

Date: 1944 Dec

Condition: Clear Day,  Patchy Snow

Rarity: Standard

auto suggestion end up fine, but when i hand picked the units for enemy(in this case Germans, haven't try US on the other side) to employ, either these 2 happens: all troops crowding on the edge of the map, never actually deploy to anywhere; All troops deployed in a backward fashsion, ie: tanks and emplacement weapons facing backward at the frontline, and GIs stacked more close to the back of defensive position with ass facing the frontline/staying at wrong side of cover. 

Edited by Nercon

At what point are you inspecting the AI setup? There have been reports of this kind before that have turned out to be that way because the player looked at the AI before the game had actually deployed the troops. Not all instances, but some, so that's the first thing to check.

3 hours ago, womble said:

At what point are you inspecting the AI setup? There have been reports of this kind before that have turned out to be that way because the player looked at the AI before the game had actually deployed the troops. Not all instances, but some, so that's the first thing to check.

Me and my friends noticed that, all of our test were conducted after 2-3 turns have passed

Edited by Nercon

I just tried it as you described above. No problems. I let the games run for three minutes and then cease fired and the enemy was all in sane locations and facing towards my troops.

Since you can reproduce this could you please fire up a game and before pressing the brb save the game. Then play a few turns and then save again. Then press cease fire. If things are goofy then PM me and we can arrange to get the saves to me.

For example here: Hills - rural (736 x 1008) 123a2

The description of this map is "Map size 736x1008  attacker setup north  defender setup south  objectives 1 maj vp & 2 min vps best play 45 mins"

Here's the save: 

From the beginning to the end of 2nd turn https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxcKPFQ13nrSMWFoMHVVNXJ5YVE

U_AI5_WEDIOML_EPT_U4.jpg

EFC_UJOGPP6_NG_P5_BO2_O.jpg

G_QC_E0_GB5_N_Q5_P9_J_YF.jpg

We also tried a few different maps which are getting the same result, one of them is Small Open-Rural (576 x 720)118a2

Edited by Nercon