Shipping of CMFB - CD Version

Gentleman, has the CD Version of CMFB been shipped ? I sent a ticket on this matter a couple of days ago and I have had no reply yet.

May I please highlight that I have been a client of your esteemed Company for many many years as you might acknowledge from your own data and I have never had any issues with deliveries in your respect. 

Can you please indicate to me what is the status of my order and take action to respond to tickets sent to you since I do not believe that clients must refer such matters on these public forums.

I hope I have a response as soon as possible from whoever is responsible since it has been almost two months since I placed the order (23 March 2016)

Edited by Silkwraith

Hello!

Yes, orders shipped a couple of weeks ago.  We did have a glitch in our system and some March 22/23 orders were not imported into our shipping system.  I have to wait for a response from someone else, so at this time I can only confirm that your order was received but not if it shipped.  I'll let you know what I find out, but either way we have you covered.

I don't see any tickets from you.  Nothing in the queue and nothing under your email or your name.  I'm not sure what is going on there.

Steve

1 minute ago, Silkwraith said:

My order number is 00303305 if you require this information.

heh... cross posted!  Because I have access to your forum account information I was able to track your order by your email address.  I have all the information from you that I need to get this researched.  You'll hear from me again very shortly.

Steve

Update.  We did find a few more that were missed as part of the earlier missed batch.  Tricky data, unfortunately, once it goes off the rails.  We went through and confirmed order by order for the entire period (which is as much fun as poking yourself in the eye with a fork) and have them all for sure.  They will all go out tomorrow (Thursday) including nearly the last of the special preorder manuals.

Sorry for the mess up and thanks for hanging in there! 

Steve