Can't check out. Get "Your connection is not private"

Hi,

When I try and buy CM Final Blitz, after I hit "proceed to checkout", I get the "Your connection is not private".

I looked online and the most common reason is your date is incorrect, however I've tried the following to no avail:
- Windows clock is correct;
- BIOS clock is correct;
- Disabled anti virus;
- Tried both Chrome and Firefox;
- Chrome using incognito mode
- Tried checking out with other websites and it was fine;
- Using my laptop (however on the same network)
- Using Chrome on my android phone (using my data plan, therefore different network)

Firefox said there was an issue with the Battlefront certificate?

I don't think the issue is with me given all the steps I've taken above? Take my money please???

Thanks

Edited by ciphrix1

Our SSL cert expired before our server guy could implement an update.  It's still waiting on him.  He usually is right on top of things so hopefully it won't be more than 1-2 days for this to get fixed.  Until then it is true that the connection is not secure because the existing cert is expired.  Our advice is to wait until you stop getting the message.  I'll post here when it's been fixed.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

Steve

Our tech guy has gone missing :(  No response to emails or phone calls, which is certainly not normal (we've been working with him for 7 years IIRC).  I hope he's OK, but it sucks that a 10 minute fix is sitting out there waiting.

As a result of the uncertainty, we're back to the grindstone to get our new website running.  It was put on hold for CMFB.  Hopefully the new site will be live sometime next week.

Of course if our tech guy resurfaces we'll get the existing website fixed immediately.

Sorry for the problems!

Steve

7 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

Our tech guy has gone missing :(  No response to emails or phone calls, which is certainly not normal (we've been working with him for 7 years IIRC).  I hope he's OK, but it sucks that a 10 minute fix is sitting out there waiting.

Is there anybody who can check on him to see if he is alright? Or is he one of those Maine woods wackos who lives in a cabin with no near neighbors? (I speak as a former California wacko who lived alone in a cabin in the mountains with no really near neighbors.)

Michael

Edited by Michael Emrys