SM Stalingrad project

In January this year, I made my pilgrimage to Volgograd.  I spent a long time walking the ground and also spent time in the Stalingrad museum.  I would like to congratulate all concerned who worked (and are currently working) on this project.  The Stalingrad landscape and buildings featured in the mods bear an uncanny resemblance to both the Great Patriotic War photos of Stalingrad and to the diorama in the museum.  After installing the mods, I booted up the (Russian) railway station scenario.  I "flew"  to the Main Railway Station and recognised immediately where I was from my own memory of the place.  

Once again, congratulations all round.  I will follow developments with extreme interest.

SLR

Edited by SelfLoadingRifle
grammar

Thanks my friend very much appreciated. Keep a look out we've got a massive central area map coming very soon, plus the meat grinding battles for the factories, plus operation Hubertus battles plus the Grain Silo scenario. Cheers

Thanks SLR. You can't beat your first hand acknowledgment of NigelP's and Umlaut's fine artwork. NigelP summed up the plan for the next few weeks very well. Screens of the master map for the central district will be posted over the weekend. 

Kevin