It's still Friday...

you have a point there. I'll post more [quietly] next time...:)

(How do i code in those precious [g] smiley faces?)

Preacher

[This message has been edited by Preacher (edited 10-22-99).]

[This message has been edited by Preacher (edited 10-22-99).]

Check the FAQ's or just drop the noses smile.gif

BTW Peter - I know you guys are odds on favourites, but won't it be horrible if we steal the cup from under you again heheh

Must say the boks are looking their worst in years, but you never know

Johan South Africa

BBTW any other SA lurkers on this board

Guest PeterNZ

Don't worry, i'm secure in the knowledge that the All Blacks will whoop some SA booty wink.gif

What i'm not secure on is when the demo will be waiting for me to download.. aaeeiiaaarrggg smile.gif

smiley faces:

smile.gifredface.gif :| frown.gifwink.gif ;o ;| ;p :Pfrown.gif ;( biggrin.gif ;D

PeterNZ

But aren't the All Blacks only playing on Sunday?

I think it's Wales vs South Africa which shouldn't be all that exciting today.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Actually it's Wales vs Australia tonight for the rights to a semi-final (probably against South Africa). If things go according to plan, The All Blacks won't even see South Africa, as they meet the Wallabies in the Final.

In Australia there is an ad for a phone company on TV. The (American) CEO is watching the rugby with Mark Ella (Ex-Player).

Ella: Have you seen Wales play?

CEO: No

Ella: Animals!

CEO: Yeah I know......

CEO: Some people think they're fish

Bruce

ps: Go the Wallabies

No - Rugby - the World Cup is in it quater final stage. World Cup every 4 years. Last time we (South African Springboks) took the cup and we're hoping to bring it home again.

Rugby is simmilar to american football, but we don't play with helmets and pads etc - here in the Souther Hemisphere men don't seem to need those smile.gif

Hey, rugby players in the northern hemisphere don't need all that cissy protection stuff either wink.gif.

Wales vs Australia.. Ah thanks for clearing that up.. It's actually on in only a few hours here.. Gotta get my beers and stuff in.

I hope I'm not busy PBEMing when the All Blacks are playing... It's gonna be a tough choice but I just want to see them rip through the opposition wink.gif

(yeah it is gloriously off-topic wink.gif )

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

(Continuing the off-topic discussion)

Well that's Wales down and out. Bring on South Africa or England.

Fionn, I have to agree. Next to the Wallabies, I love to watch the All Blacks creaming through sides. They are an awesome side.

As a fan at the last world cup faxed to the team - "Rugby is a team game...and it is the job of you 14 guys to get the ball to Jonah Lomu".

Bruce

"Choose to win - or choose not to play at all"

Now if I had to choose between jannie De Beer and Jonah Lomu I wonder who I would choose ...hehe

See the poms had a big billboard outside the Boks hotel with a springbok (gazelle) and words to the effect: "small antelope good for hunting" or something to that effect - Quite correct off course - we love hunting... wink.gif Mandella must've paid for the board - can't think of anything better as a motivational tool - thanx whoever it was smile.gif