While waiting for CMFB...

I picked it up. I love CM but I also want more out of the campaigns. I'm a campaign guy and I've always wished that CM had a campaign that featured a strategic/operational map where the player moves his battlegroups around. When two opposing battlegroups move in to the same area a tactical battle is fought, and that's more of less what this game has. That said, it's too early for me to tell how well it works or is implemented. Being my first Graviteam game I'm a bit lost at the moment. I'm not finding it intuitive. But looks a great game.

Edited by landser

i was just going to start a thread on this game, but you beat me to it.  It is really interesting the way they have gone with the game.  The operational level is a really nice touch but it is very limited compared to CM in terms of unit and environment variety.

Also i cannot figure out how to do anything at the moment, i really hope they bring out some user friendly guides