API for Scenario Editor

Falke88

Hey guys!

Actually I have my Single Web Application project prototyped and am going to start with it in a few. Still I have some questions which's answeres will lead the way of my design of the whole. I won't tell you yet what I'm going to develop because it's gonna be a surprise - and hopefully it will succeed as I imagine it to be.

So my main convert atm is if I have a way to generate a scenario map by a 3rd party tool anyhow. I was looking at the .btt files for the scenarios and with no surprise they are all binary. So What I want to know now is:

• Is there a external scenario editor? If yes - It must have access to the API to create those maps anyhow - or decoded the bytecode. I'd like to take part on that knowledge!
  • Does Battlefront provide any way to create scenario maps just like that? Like a mentioned API? Does anybody can get in contact with the dev-team to ask for such?
  • And if things went good anyway a last wish would be a way to start Combat Mission from a 3rd Party Tool providing a map to be loaded right away. Any API for that?

Thanks in advance for any help. I should ask for such things to the devteam by myself but I want to start with the community at first!

greets Charlie