CMRT Winter Mod - ALLIED (Atack) BETA SAAR

GFAA - RIGHT FLANK

CMRT-Winter-Mode-9b

GFAA - GLUTEN-FREEE AVENUE of APPROACH

There is no wheat and no room for criticism on the right flank. Soviets will never make zig zag furrows unless comrade Stalin ask for them. This open filled is really deadly for attacking force, but giving the Ставка instructions I must take the risk. T70 is light and fast, and if everything goes well, it can go over small canal that Koh putted in the middle of the map. Machinegun team at the far right is willing to take a sacrifice for the Родина.

Warning for beta testers! Koh is also making the battle maps, so keep your eyes open.

CMRT-Winter-Mode-10
What are You looking for?

METT-T FFAC

CMRT-Winter-Mode-13

As we all know that CM is all about realism and not the fancy graphics, Koh's team of engineers (besides jumping with the pillows) implemented in CMRT Winter Mode a revolutionary new feature that will change wargaming forever. It is the use of the schnapps/ brandy/ rakija/ vodka and its influence on the battlefield that will be for the first time playable on Your PC/ Mac! 

This is something You can’t learn from Armored Bil or the Bane The Infantry Man, so stay tuned.

CMRT-Winter-Mode-15

танкист & vodka 
In recent studies it is estimated that more soldiers died from FFAC than from any Jagdpanther.

CMRT-Winter-Mode-14

Friendly Fire Alcohol Casualties

CRITICAL UPDATE - PAK POSITION 

Shooting wild paid for itself. You can see what would happen if I have chosen obvious AVENUE of APPROACH. I’m just curious why Koh didn’t shot that Armored car to at least bring some panic to my troops.

CMRT-Winter-Mode-16

Mortar team will be awarded with the Герой Советского Союза.

The Pak38...

Many of the axis units that ended up sent to the Ost Front HAD enjoyed a wonderful time stationed in France.

Back in bel France, the orders to prepare for eastward movement had come as a shock. 

Many soldiers sadly could not pack their little berets or the oil paints and canvas and that big easel. All left behind.

This Pak38 crew was green. I mean they looked green! Because they had brought some Camembert cheese with them and it had gone bad but they still ate it.

Then the Leutnant told them to be on an "armored target arc" but they thought he said "amour" and only looked for French girls.

They are now up there in heaven talking like Maurice Chevalier.