Took a peek into the MP Lobby to get an idea what goes on there.  What I expected: was to see was some kind of challenge system (which is the way CTGW is set up). Have not played MP in any other game except CTGW, so I have limited MP gaming experience with  how other games are conducted to  putting players together for a match.  Regardless, I felt that it might be better to allow members to post a match/scenario  there, they would like to play (to nobody specific) to be picked up on by another member clicking an except  button/box by whomever wishes to join in on a match.   

Did see a MP players thread, however, it seemed like there was a gap going from there to the MP Lobby to get a match started and that these matches had to be organized by individuals before they could/would  actually enter the MP Lobby, which in a way has merit, but I felt there was still something missing in the process.  I'm going to have to go back and check to see if I have all my facts right.  Again, I am feeling the system out for future MP play....

Thanks, Bob

Been trying to see how other games at BF handle MP, of course,  unless I own the games I can't get that information first hand, take a screenshot, ect. to compare the differences from there to here..  What I did notice:  Is that SC is the only line of games that have MP finders threads (I think).  Many of the MP seeker posts are somewhat dated and I question if this the best place to look up SCWWI/Breakthrough  MP opponents? Might there be another place to make MP hookups? 

One of the problems I see is just making contact with a MP poster, Let's say I'm "HOT" to play a MP match and see an open Post from someone to play (email included),  OK I email the member, I may or may not get a response, however I'll have to wait to see what happens, naturally I'm chomping at the bit for action, but "How long do I wait for a response"?  Gee!  There are other member's posts up there too, should I contact them also?, but each one has pre-game conditions to made first before the match bell even rings.  Hmmm! Do I want to get involved in this conditions stuff?  I just want to play and will just about agree to anything, even with the devil to play an MP match,  But I'm still waiting  for the first guy to respond, he might have dropped dead since the last time he posted here, I don't know?  My point is:  Could there be a MP Lobby screen with Maybe a green dot next to a open match that would indicate that an opponent is ready to go, Instead of searching the web for an opponent?    

Ok, my previous post had more to do with the MP "opponent finder thread" within this game, now what I find out there on BF is a "MP Finder Forum", My first impression is:  "This is NUTS"!, It's like the Wild Wild West, no sheriff there..  Maybe it's not so crazy as I first thought, however, I would not count it as organized...  Then again I might end up as one of the nuts looking for a match in that forum... 

Edited by operating