What I don't see here

I don't see a lot of talk about CTDs (crash to desktop)... You can take that as a compliment, however it does happen in my SP games once in a while for unknown and known reasons. I guard against this by constantly saving the game during a turn. Often when restarting a turn after a CTD I'll get negative dice rolls when repeating moves, or rather attacks when repeating what I thought were successful attacks before the CTD. So now prior to just about every attack I save the game, Yes this is time consuming, but I can see no other way around it. I found clicking black screens (such as supply calculating screens) is a NO_NO. Sometimes I get CTDs without ever realizing why? On these occasions I have to believe it may have been my computer doing some kind of update, ect. type of function that causes CTDs, that's OK in away, for I have experienced that with other games as well. Then there are times I'm trying to work the interface and perhaps unwittingly trigger a CTD, I'll have to admit I have not mastered all the nuances of this game, I'm just trying to keep them under control and not making the same mistakes that trigger CTDs. I don't know if a player can save games in MP? If not I'd be toast.

Hi Bob,

Have you updated to the lastest patch for the game?  Also, I would suggest running the game not in FULL SCREEN mode if you are using Windows 8 or later as Microsoft changed something there in the OS that has caused some issues with the full screen setting.

To do this please go to the MAIN MENU and click on SETTINGS and then de-select the FULL SCREEN option.

For patches please take a look here just below the Breakthrough patch section:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=266&Itemid=475

Hope this helps,

Hubert