Micro mod addition to Juju's interface - support assets

Sometimes I miss the fact that I have more artillery assets than the max five that can be shown, especially if the briefing isn't clear on the point or when reinforcements arrive and I don't pay enough attention ( :rolleyes: ) . Most of the time I realize the fact, but then I miss out on the chance of using it for preplanned missions on turn one. So I asked Juju for permission (granted, thank you) to make a slight change to the button that shows more assets, so that is sticks out more. I added a red border to make it appear from the background better. I used more or less the same red color as the texts and the red the arrow changes to when moused over. I think the border also makes the arrow less confused at a quick glance to the green dots for tubes.

If you think it will help you as well it is attatched to this message. Put in Juju's UI folder, buttons and support roster buttons and remove the old one. It also works for CMFI and CMRT.

support%20roster%20mod_zpso5ax2g6w.jpg

roster right arrow.bmp