Tips on mission 7 Road to Nijmegen, Heuman Lock Bridge?

Hi, i'm playing this mission, but i cannot destroy the concrete bunker guarding the bridge. After multiple reloads ( cheating i know  :rolleyes:  ) i sneaked up a bazooka team. But after multiple direct hits, it doesn't have any effect on the bunker. Any tips would be welcome! 

Regards P

Where are you hitting the bunker with the bazooka? It may be a 57mm HEAT but I've seen the concerte bunkers in game survive HE and AP repeatedly from 75L/40s and both american 76s. A rear shot may be necessary.

Edited by Rinaldi

Where are you hitting the bunker with the bazooka? It may be a 57mm HEAT but I've seen the concerte bunkers in game survive HE and AP repeatedly from 75L/40s and both american 76s. A rear shot may be necessary.

Hi, i'm hitting the bunker at approx. 90 degrees, range 50 meters. Several direct hits, without effect, not even  "hit"-text. 

Perhaps the "hit"- angle must be 180? 

Yes, presuming HEAT is modeled correctly (and they've never led us astray yet in this matter), range shouldn't matter. However it may be the angle, as you suggest. At the end of the day a concrete bunker will be a tough nut to crack; IIRC every US Paratrooper squad has two demo charges as well. If you're able to push up an assault team,try using a 'blast' command on the action spot to the rear of the bunker if you continue to have no luck with the Bazooka.

Worst case scenario you sit there and plug away with rifle fire, you might be able to depopulate the pillbox by sheer force of fire, just be sure to try and get to the edges of its fire arc to do so.

Good luck!