First off:  Are screenshots produced by using Ctrl key and the p key?  Do screenshots go to desktop or a folder/file where a (where a screenshot can be  converted to jpg or jpeg) screenshot then can be sent to desktop?  From desktop can these jpeg screenshots be attached to a forum post, pm ect..?   I'm new here and waiting for UPS to deliver my copy of this game.  However, I have been a Matrix CTGW forum member for years, screenshots there can be converted to jpeg, placed on desktop, then attached to posts-PMs-emails-ect....   I was wondering if that can be done here also?  Or do I have to get a photo server?  (I'd rather not)  I'd like to keep it simple.

Hi operating, and welcome to this forum!

I may be wrong, but I think there is no screenshot function within the game.

At least i do my by pressing the print key on my keyboard, next thing is to Tab-out of the game and paste the captured screen into paint shop, and from there i save it.

To uploads i use photobucket.com.

Btw.:

while you wait for your game, you might want to read this forum thread:

Information for new players

Hi folks,

I'm also new here. So I would like to say hello first. "Hello!" :)

Hi operating, and welcome to this forum!

I may be wrong, but I think there is no screenshot function within the game.

At least i do my by pressing the print key on my keyboard, next thing is to Tab-out of the game and paste the captured screen into paint shop, and from there i save it.

To uploads i use photobucket.com.

Btw.:

while you wait for your game, you might want to read this forum thread:

Information for new players

Thank you for this very helpful link xwormwood!

Hmmm! Never tried PNGs before, I have to wonder if the other forums would allow posting with PNGs?

One of the things I noticed in AARs here is: They did not appear all that clear...

Edited by operating

• 1 month later...