Trenches And Sandbags MIA

In the old CMBB game (which didn't have sandbags) if you chose trenches they showed up on the map and you could place them wherever you liked with the soldiers in them. Well, kind of.

In CMBN, they don't appear on the map at all. I figured maybe during the actual start of the game I could find and move them at that point. Nada.

What's up? Do these features not work or is this a bug peculiar just to me?

Are you deploying them with the same side you bought them for? If you buy them under Axis they only show up when you preview Axis forces. If you hit 3D preview nothing will show up. That's all I got on this one. LOL.

Mord.

Are you deploying them with the same side you bought them for? If you buy them under Axis they only show up when you preview Axis forces. If you hit 3D preview nothing will show up. That's all I got on this one. LOL.

Mord.

Never mind. Odd deployment that's a little different from CMBB which is why I couldn't find them.

With CMBB, you could +/- through your troops and the trenches would actually show up as a unit. With CMBN +/- doesn't include them in the scan through. You have to physically spot them on the map and move them.

In scenarios that are huge, this can be a bit of a logistical nightmare having to visually find all these fortifications.

So...I figured out an easy solution.

Deploy your fortifications before you add anymore troops. This way at least they won't get lost in the soup and they'll be relatively easy to find, even on a huge map.