FI vs RT

Luka

Hey everybody,

I've recently had a few things I was working on succeed and have decided to treat myself to buying another ww2 CM game (i've stuck to the "modern ones" with my only ww2 one being the old childhood era Barbossa to Berlin). From the three candidates I've narrowed it down to FI or RT. However, I am at a loss as to which one I should go for. Presently I am leaning towards RT as I've enjoyed using tank riders and the higher emphasis on tanks.

So if anyone would like to help out and has an opinion to share as to which title would be a better choice or simply why they personally preferred one over the other that would be appreciated.

Note I am not asking which is "better" per se, just which people felt appealed more to them or they enjoyed more. Also if someone can make a good point as too why Normandy reigns supreme you are most welcome to.

Thanks 

Luka

• 3 weeks later...

The reason I relly liked FI was the unique italian landscape. Lots of hills and, maybe even more important, snow if you buy it with the Gustav Line expansion.

It also seemed smaller, with less troops involved.

However, if you prefer tanks over infantry and want to see tankriders and flamethrowers i'd tell you to go for RT.