2 questions

Hello

Q1. why is there no CMBN + market garden combined moduel?? i can see the base game with common wealth module but no market garden and base game module (i want to buy this but buying separately is costly and i have no interest in playing commonwealth forces)

Q2. why are their no big / late war tank destroyers like ferdi or jagpanther in the game? whats the reason for it? i mean the ferdi is in fortress italy one which is a year earlier to the events of normandy and if i am not wrong both ferdi and jadgpanther did fight in the normandy/ market garden time frame.

so what gives? 

Q2. why are their no big / late war tank destroyers like ferdi or jagpanther in the game? whats the reason for it? i mean the ferdi is in fortress italy one which is a year earlier to the events of normandy and if i am not wrong both ferdi and jadgpanther did fight in the normandy/ market garden time frame.

I think you'll find that the Ferdinand weren't in the NWE theatre. They fought in the East and Italy, and weren't in the geographical area BN-CW-MG covers in June-Sep '44 (if ever). Looking in the Scenario Editor, the JagdPanther is available. In every month.

I think you'll find that the Ferdinand weren't in the NWE theatre. They fought in the East and Italy, and weren't in the geographical area BN-CW-MG covers in June-Sep '44 (if ever). Looking in the Scenario Editor, the JagdPanther is available. In every month.

fair enough so i will be able to play with the Jagdpanther..cool

anything about the first question? cause i have to buy normandy and market garden.. but buying separately is expensive :(

I'm not commenting on BFC's marketing policy, but you do know that the CW expansion has more than just CW forces in it, don't you? It has wider SS and Luftwaffe formations as well. Not all the German gear available in Normandy is available to them without CW. It might even be that JgdPzV isn't available in June-August without CW; I can't confirm that, since I'm not going to go through an install process on your behalf, which would be necessary since I have all three modules and there are no "came with CW" identifiers (which would be useful for setting up games between players with different combinations of modules, though BFC seem to sidestepping that necessity by planning to make it possible to play against stuff from modules you don't have, if your opponent does).

I'm not commenting on BFC's marketing policy, but you do know that the CW expansion has more than just CW forces in it, don't you? It has wider SS and Luftwaffe formations as well. Not all the German gear available in Normandy is available to them without CW. It might even be that JgdPzV isn't available in June-August without CW; I can't confirm that, since I'm not going to go through an install process on your behalf, which would be necessary since I have all three modules and there are no "came with CW" identifiers (which would be useful for setting up games between players with different combinations of modules, though BFC seem to sidestepping that necessity by planning to make it possible to play against stuff from modules you don't have, if your opponent does).

hmm...well the main reason to have MG only was due to having the airbone formations in it. i am not much of a fan of the british airborne units but those german formations looks interesting.. i guess i will have to wait another month, save money and then get them..thanks

Actually, if you go into the force purchase screen and press space, you can see exactly which module all units come from. It's nifty. Also the manuals list what vehicles and formations are native to the module.

Actually, if you go into the force purchase screen and press space, you can see exactly which module all units come from. It's nifty. Also the manuals list what vehicles and formations are native to the module.

Wow. Totally missed that one. Nifty, indeed! Thanks for the pointer.

Wow that is totally amazing.  I never knew that was there.  I just tried it in CMBN - excellent.  It works in both the QB menu and the scenario editor.  Plus for somethings such as the US Engineering battalion it will show up with a "vehicle pack" indicator but if you buy it you can got company by company and remove the flame thrower sections and the "vehicle pack" indicator will disappear.