Working campaigns and scenarios with engine update

I am considering buying the full CMBN package but I have come across some players stating that some of the original content is now damaged in the sense that certain units disappear. 

Could somebody tell me what is still working? I.e. how many campaigns and scenarios?

Thanks

I wouldn't let that deter you. You can keep an older install while also getting the full package. That way you have a version prior to upgrade to go back to if you really feel the campaign/scenario is unplayable on the new. All new material will be on the newer version engine.

I wouldn't let that deter you. You can keep an older install while also getting the full package. That way you have a version prior to upgrade to go back to if you really feel the campaign/scenario is unplayable on the new. All new material will be on the newer version engine.

So in your opinion there is still plenty of stuff to play around with? I dont really have the time to work on my own scenarios so I tend to rely a lot on what the game already includes and/or what other people are nice enough to share. 

So in your opinion there is still plenty of stuff to play around with? I dont really have the time to work on my own scenarios so I tend to rely a lot on what the game already includes and/or what other people are nice enough to share. 

Oh yes, there is plenty of content to keep you going.