AT-7 accuracy

Alexey K

I doubt proximity is an issue, Metis' minimum range is 40 meters. Make sure that the missiles don't hit any trees or such?

Describe conditions. Strong winds can affect missiles. Also make sure that the ATGMs can see their targets for the entire flight of the missile - even if the target is stationary, a drifting cloud of smoke can momentarily blind the gunner.

Statistically sometimes you just get a streak of bad luck, but there probably is a reason for most of those missed shots.

Statistically sometimes you just get a streak of bad luck, but there probably is a reason for most of those missed shots.

Agreed. I have generally found AT-7s to have 60-70% accuracy rate which is quite realistic under battle conditions. I have seen them go completedly of the guidence path a few times, which I guess is supposed to represent missle failure or wire break/guidence distraction. On the overall hower, they are quite effective and reliable based on my trials.

Are they firing from the shoulder? Sometimes atgm fire from semi deployed and are horrendously inaccurate. Sometimes there is also no option to deploy them. Make sure they are deployed and or give them time stationary to deploy on their own.

Hm... Never knew it was an option. How can I control deployment mode?

I doubt proximity is an issue, Metis' minimum range is 40 meters. Make sure that the missiles don't hit any trees or such?

Describe conditions. Strong winds can affect missiles. Also make sure that the ATGMs can see their targets for the entire flight of the missile - even if the target is stationary, a drifting cloud of smoke can momentarily blind the gunner.

Yeah, so far seems like a bad luck :)