Need help on PvP campaign

Myself and another fellow at FGM member played a battle recently and decided to turn it into a campaign of sorts. Our first battle was a huge ME, and my force consisted of some Panthers with AA, tank destroyer, some infantry, and mortar and light arty support. I must use my initial force through the entire engagement. I have reinforcements to bring me back up to my original fighting strength, but they are generally of lesser quality than my spearheading troops.  The idea is as follows-

I am pushing towards a major objective (think Bastogne in the fall) in a sequence of battles-

1. MIDDAY- Initial Contact

2. DUSK- I find cover for the night

3. DAWN- I step off towards the objective again, and Allied Typhoons begin flying sorties against me.

4. MIDDAY- Allied reinforcements begin arriving

5. DUSK- Arrival at the outskirts of the city, into a reinforced defensive screen.

6. DAWN- Assault into the city proper.

7. And finally, if I succeed, defense against the counterattack.

The initial battle was a wash- his forces were unprepared. However, since they communicated to their higher ups that I was coming, he has reinforcements on the way. There are also conditions for him to retreat from a battle and add those forces to the next one.

So my question is this- since he is the defender, how do I give him percent bonuses to his forces? I plan on setting the battle size to huge, and giving him bonuses based on him retreating from a previous battle, and from reinforcements arriving. The reason I'd like to do it this way is because I have a set force I must use that I can't deviate from- I can't just lower my own percentage as the attacker to give him an advantage. 

Should I create custom scenarios using premade maps and just adjust the force values? If so, whats the best way to go about doing it?

Sorry if this post was too long or rambling. This is my first time trying something like this, and I've never messed around with the editor. Thanks in advance for any advice

Edited by delliejonut

The inability to adjust the defender's points in a QB is a continuing annoyance. There is a workaround for it but it has some drawbacks.

Since you are only going to adjust the points for one side and that side is unfortunately the defender you could change the setup zones on the map so that the "attacker" starts in possession of the objectives and the "defender" is off on the edge of the map. When you start the QB you would then give the "attacker" -- who is actually the defender -- a -50% force adjustment or whatever you want.

The main downside to this is that it does limit the force size to something probably smaller than what you want. You can mitigate this to some degree by setting the battle type to meeting engagement, but even then you have a hard cap of ~7200 pts for whichever side is set as the "defender".

If that is too small a force size for your campaign then your only option is to go the custom scenario route. That typically involves each player giving a list of their unit purchases to a third party who then buys them in the scenario editor.

Edited by Vanir Ausf B

If that is too small a force size for your campaign then your only option is to go the custom scenario route. That typically involves each player giving a list of their unit purchases to a third party who then buys them in the scenario editor.

I wrote out some instructions a while back that could help here (check out the first few posts from http://community.battlefront.com/topic/104558-axis-side-20-000-point-quick-battle-dar/). If you are playing against a trusted opponent if you do the force selection in the right order you can keep it a secret.