Down Load Error?

I have played the game "Last Defence" as the Axies and played the full 30 turns. Switched sides as Allies and the game locks up at turn 9 action phase.

The same happens for "Riesberg" for both sides.

Could it be that when I dowm loaded the game I encountered errors? The way other gamers are talking I do not think so. Could this be a hardware problem even though I can play one scenario and only one side?

One request for the final release: please have some good icons for my desk top for CM.

This is because your reinforcements have arrived and you cant see the panel. You need to click on the ok box (on the panel you can't see) in order for the game to continue. Its not a problem for axis in LD coz you don't get any reinforcements. Click around (a lot) approximately at middle screen level 2/3 way down and eventually you'll hit it (bit like arty really).

Joe

Better yet give BTS your system config. You may have found a bug. But if your a windows man update to direct x 7 first before pestering BTS. Now if your a mac man report your config immedeatly. There are no pressing driver issues as of yet.