Master Installer Black Sea?

They are, one per title. Currently Black Sea doesn't have any modules, so the installer only installs the base game.

Battlefront's "master installers" are not the same thing as a unified launcher/downloader that some other companies use, like battle.net, that handle all titles for a company.

Forgive the giant noob question but I was under the impression battlefront was going towards a master installer. Am I wrong? or perhaps have missed it somewhere? I just got Black Sea so please forgive my ignorance.

pffft that was a minor new to BF question.  You'll need to work harder if you want to submit a giant noob question.

CMBS is following the new model so what you have is the master installer.  If you DL the game right now it includes the 1.01 patch.  When the first module is released assuming you buy it, the download will include the base game and the module and you will apply your license to activate the module.

They are, one per title. Currently Black Sea doesn't have any modules, so the installer only installs the base game.

Battlefront's "master installers" are not the same thing as a unified launcher/downloader that some other companies use, like battle.net, that handle all titles for a company.

Thank you, this is more of what I was prepared for.