MOD REQUEST: WW or snow-covered Pershing

tooz

Hello all! Dusted off the ole original, remodded it and am now enjoying the hell out of it. One question though, why no winter mod for the US Pershing? This tank does appear in the snow in the "Elsdorf" battle, but sort of sticks out with its grey paint. Any modder still tinkering with CMBO?

Oh, and a ww jeep would be nice too!

"There are winter jeeps at CMHQ CMMOS section."--Sequoia.

Yes, but I cannot get CMMOS to work for some reason (and I have tried many, many times.)

BUT! Thanks very much for the Pershing--looks real good. Question: the tracks look like they are right off of a black and white photo (this is NOT a complaint), are they? Regardless, the tank is just what I needed. Thanks again!

About the Pershing, I don't know about the tracks. The Mod artist was Scipio. You can try finding his user profile and asking.

About the CMMOS Mods. You can change the name so the bitmap numbers don't have a suffix and they'll be the same as any other Mod.

"About the CMMOS Mods. You can change the name so the bitmap numbers don't have a suffix and they'll be the same as any other Mod."--Sequoia

Cool! I knew about that, just never went into the CMMOS mod section for a closer look. OK, NOW I am all set! Thanks guys, MOM, lock me up, shut me down.