Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Question Flail Company – QB – v3.11

Hello everybody,

I bought the v3-engine upgrade and wanted to start a new QB. Under "Armor only" I can find now a (very cheap) "Flail Company" for 50 Points. I can choose them, but they don’t appear on the map. I don’t have install any mod. Does anybody have the same effect like me?

Best regards
Toblakai

flail_Company.bmp

[EDIT] I don't own the vehicle pack

Edited by Toblakai

So you can actually purchase the 50 point flail company and have it show up on the right hand side listed with your forces? When the formation in on the right hand side what then, does it list any tanks or anything else (assuming you can purchase it)?

Oh wait 50 points is the formation surcharge :) Funny bug I would say.

So you can actually purchase the 50 point flail company and have it show up on the right hand side listed with your forces? When the formation in on the right hand side what then, does it list any tanks or anything else (assuming you can purchase it)?

Oh wait 50 points is the formation surcharge :) Funny bug I would say.

Yes, I can buy the flail company for 50 points and it will show up on the right side but not on the battle map after finishing the "shopping tour".

For me it would be interesting if other player with the new engine, but not owning the vehicle pack, do have the same effect? So I could eliminate that this effect is because of an installation error.

Yes, I can buy the flail company for 50 points and it will show up on the right side but not on the battle map after finishing the "shopping tour".

For me it would be interesting if other player with the new engine, but not owning the vehicle pack, do have the same effect? So I could eliminate that this effect is because of an installation error.

No installation error. Either you or your opponent in H2H need the vehicle pack for them to show up. If you are playing the AI you must have the pack.

Michael

No installation error. Either you or your opponent in H2H need the vehicle pack for them to show up. If you are playing the AI you must have the pack.

Michael

Yes, I know. So it’s a bug and other gamer do have the same effect?

Btw, I started an h2h QB against an opponent who owns the vehicle pack. My opponent started the QB but I can’t find any AT-Bunker. Date is July or August 1944. Where can I find them?