Rock, Paper Shotgun Article about BFC & Steam distro

No matter, this one always goes the same way.   ;)

Yep and as always the lock is on when Steve finally gets tired of being insulted the umpteenth time. What is the definition of insanity? Go play far cry 3.

No THIS time I will convince Steve that Steam will make him wealthy.

Or is it Steve thinking THIS time I will convince them we do actually know what we are doing.

Or maybe it is me thinking THIS time maybe the conversation will go differently.

I tend to view it with a broad frame of reference that I try and use for all gaming forums.  The amount of sound and fury that takes place here and at other game forums I frequent nearly always feels way out of proportion to what's at stake.  I realize people are passionate about their hobbies, but it pays to keep in mind we really are just talking about games.    

I tend to view it with a broad frame of reference that I try and use for all gaming forums.  The amount of sound and fury that takes place here and at other game forums I frequent nearly always feels way out of proportion to what's at stake.  I realize people are passionate about their hobbies, but it pays to keep in mind we really are just talking about games.    

That's heresy!!!!  Get out the comfy chair!!!!

The article also has its own comment section, incase anyone is interested in hearing more thoughts on the matter.

European football fans get pretty crazy on their games. Over the internet, no one is able to get harmed.