Looking for a map

Probably this will seem frivolous but I really liked the map from the first scenario of the Task Force Raff campaign. Does this exist as a Quick Battle map? 

I really don't have the time to commit to actually learning the intricacies of using the editor to figure out how to pull it out of a campaign and potentially make it usable for QBs. But I wondered if it might be available as a standalone map? 

Probably this will seem frivolous but I really liked the map from the first scenario of the Task Force Raff campaign. Does this exist as a Quick Battle map? 

I really don't have the time to commit to actually learning the intricacies of using the editor to figure out how to pull it out of a campaign and potentially make it usable for QBs. But I wondered if it might be available as a standalone map? 

you can get it as a standalone, there is a tool to extract the scenarios from a campaign.  As long as you want it for HTH you'd be all set, but it won't work as a QB really unless the AI plan is developed for it.  I don't know if it was ever used for a QB, it is possible.

you can get it as a standalone, there is a tool to extract the scenarios from a campaign. As long as you want it for HTH you'd be all set, but it won't work as a QB really unless the AI plan is developed for it. I don't know if it was ever used for a QB, it is possible.

That's what I was afraid of, that I'd have to get into AI plans, and I'm simply not prepared to do that. Thanks anyway for replying.

Edited by Bud_B