Tunngle Multiplayer Kampfgruppe (group)

I am calling everyone who want to play CMBN/CMRT/CMFI//CMBS online (or lan more precisely) Matches to join this Lobby that has been made on tunngle some time ago

it has 255 slots , you can join and leave the lobby whenever you want and tungle is not draining your cpu (no performance issues naturally and no people hacking your credit card) shouldnt even mention that,but just in case (there is always someone more paranoid than me)

Room / lobby : Combat MIssion: Shock Force   ( any/every other module/game  can be played with Zero Problems naturally,its just the name)

(its under Strategy:turn based section)

Requirements:

1.since its not my room (its from tunngle) , i cant impose any rules whatsoever but i ll just say that we (currently 6 guys from hamachi who are moving to tunngle/this lobby) preffer friendly atmosphere

2.download and install Tunngle:

https://www.tunngle.net/en/download

install: i am sure theres no need to explain how to install this simple thing but for those who are totally new to PC or something like that :

youtube video :

Before you do this all, please leave a repaly to this thread so i can know that you joined, we are not a big group

my Nickname in that room is : Thomas Eichhorst, there are other members: Mosin-Nagant,Aurelius,Marpanz,Eric 

(some might have different nicknames now)

Generally, you can expect to find someone to play with everyday ,sometimes even couple battles, but thats rare at the moment. usually its 1-2 battles that play out between all of us (per day)

When you turn off tunngle, you automatically leave the room,so if we are all offline in the moment you join, that doesnt mean group/lobby is dead (i am usually online 24/7 even if i am not near PC )

We Play Turn Based Wego(Real time is also an option if you insist) , again not my room to make such rules  but at the moment everyone who is in the room , was in our group on hamachi(before we moved here),and everyone likes Turn absed  so in reality we 'claimed' it xd (for now)

(i know everyone plays turn based anyway so its not even relevant that much)

that said, if you want to play online (lan) dont hesitate,you wont find more online battles anywhere else ,unless some huge Group emmerge (in which case we ll all jump there probabbly)

also we all like/love history

additionally some of us record games and put on youtube,not trying to reach some views but just its nice to have a battle saved in 1 video and look again at some interesting parts

if you need any help just leave a replay here on this thread (answering usually after 1min-couple hours)

Kampfgruppe status: ACTIVE

random scenes from a multiplayer battles played recently :

Edited by Lacroix