CTD when setting up a Quick Battle V 3.11 game engine 3?

You guys seen this? I was setting up a Quick Battle with my  CMBN-CW-MG upgrade to V.311

and got to the part were were you can have game select the Units? and Wham?CTD with error message?  So I start troubleshooting.  removed my Z Folder with my mods. and no more CTD?

So I added back the Z Folder. and mod that was causing the crash.  "Sorry Vein." I was your.

Animated text mod for CMBN V.311?  I had the your Heavy Animated text folder Loaded. 

I have your Vin's CW-Uniforms -June 13 mod installed work's fine.  I had some other mods loaded sound folder and some of Veins  mods.  No Problem.

Just wonder if anybody else has had a CTD with this mod?

Regards

Lane :)

Vin's animated text is known as a mod that needs to be updated per game change ( patch/update/etc. ). It modifies strings.txt which will cause problems, but most mods ( eg. uniforms ) are graphical only and have no issues.

I think I saw a recent post that might be a new release for 3.11 - check the mods subforum.

Edited by Baneman

I get an occasional CTD now after the 3.11 update + vehicle pack.  I never had one previously.  I have not been able to identify any particular trigger, though it does seem to be more likely to happen when I have new vehicles.  I play battles, quick battles or campaigns with no new ones and have no CTD to date.

Just an observation...