New file at the Repository: A Ranger Challenge (2014-12-04)

Yet another blast from the past. A total conversion from a CMBO mission dealing with the U.S. Rangers at D-1 exit off of Omaha Beach. Comes with full original briefings for both Allies and Axis, complete with Operational and Tactical pictures for both. Playable as both Allies and Axis with up to 3 different plans for each force. (Really hard to come up with anymore with a small map!) Enjoy! I am going to be working on 5th Glosters Go East next. Hopefully it will be released by next week.

More...

Thanks a lot for these, please, PLEASE, PLEASE, could make the tutorial CMBO one? That would make me so happy...I am getting old after all, you know,...

Yes, please do. Make Fuser happy and in a jolly mood. CMBS coming up. He said he's going to buy it. Happy mood = many great mods :D

No Mods for CMBS, just playing, I am ,I mean , I AM GETTING OLD. ;)

Pffffh, age is a state of mind and by the looks of your mods you're still at a tender age. Unless making all those mods (thankyouthankyouthankyou) made you old prematurely :(

No pressure - main thing is that you enjoy the game :)